Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting and stuff

I just voted in my First Presidential Election!! I don't know if that is a good thing or not! But now I have the right to say I voted! I got my eye brows waxed also! You can now see my eyes again! I have become such a girly girly! So yeaterday I tryed to eat only 2000 Calories all day it is really hard to think of every little thing you eat but I did do it! I really got to eat more than i thought! That is what I am going to try for now on! I really like this blogging! I hope you all like the randomness that is my life! So on halloween I went down and saw lisa in Cedar City! That is what the Picture is from!
So this is what i look like after waxing!! that is right hot!

7 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

Work that blonde 'fro! :)

Holmes said...

Way to be on being a college grad! I liked that. Good luck to the middle two! I don't know that I could ever count calories way to go! I lack discipline!

Holmes said...

Forgot to mention that I am proud that you voted. What a wonderful right it is! I voted too, but probably our ballots haven't even gotten there yet, but at least sometime they will be counted :)

Holmes said...

I hope that the middle two make it someday also on the college grad thing. You look really good Jill. I hope that things work out with a job so you can move out. we love you and think you are great.

Dana Cheryl said...

Yay! Jill has a blog!! Eyebrow waxing and voting all in the same day. You are super woman!

Andy, Crystal, and the monsters said...

So I was scolling thru your page and I saw that pic of you with the blue shirt on and I was like HOLY GUACAMOLE WE'VE GOT CHIPS, me and Jill look ALOT alike... I never really noticed it before... I've always just thought we all really had our own look ya know what I mean Jelly Bean?! Anyway I was a lil freaked out at first thinking I dont remember that picture being taken!!! Anywho Jillzy you are my hero! You look awesome and you have so much discipline I am so proud of you and am REALLY Jealous that you have lost so much and I have found it for you... Darn Bakeries and Chocolate!!! You really are amazing!! I love you lil sis!!! :)

Jillzy_bean said...

I just took the picture that day!! Right after I got my eyes done!! we all look alike! But yeah I do look like you! love you and you too can lose weight like me too!!!